Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tweet, tweet...tr la, la, la, la, la

The mission for MTBoS week 2 has been to enter the world of Twitter. And when I hear the word tweet my brain starts singing a line from the musical "Anything Goes" (Broadway musicals are are another favorite thing of mine!) so that's where this post title comes from. So anyway...Twitter...
I definitely need to give it more time because I am just not feeling it right now. I think that is because I don't really know what I am doing/looking for yet. I know that this can be an excellent source of PD and a great way to connect with math teachers everywhere so I'm not going to give up yet. I have been adding people to follow and looking at the feed for #MTBoS. So far I have mostly been lurking. I am finding links to blogs to check out and like that aspect. But I'm just not so sure about participating in an ongoing conversation. If you have any advice for a Twitter newbie (who doesn't have a whole lot of time but wants to get something useful out of it), that would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment